Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shinobi-san

The ninja is a fierce competitor, brutal and deviant.
The ninja is deadly and not to be trusted.
The ninja is fast, cunning, and sharp.
When you see the ninja, it will be too late.

Today the sun finally came out, and it was time to have some fun.
I am a horseman of the apocalypse, my horse is Pestilence.
Like an infectious disease, it crawls under your skin, and you become addicted.
I am only truly alive when in the company of my horse; Shinobi - The Pestilence.

Power: 136 BHP
Weight: 164 Kg
Speed: 260+ Kp/h
1/4 mile: 11 secs.



10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't trust myself on one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to buy one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love motorcycles but used to work in a hospital, any time we saw one go past when we were on a break we were like "oh there goes some more organ donors".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motorcycles are so good on gas! And you can park anywhere! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very nice bikes!

    Take a look at my math blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, drive carefully. I have lost friends on motorbikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice, my buddies ride, one has a daytona 675 the other has a harley and is looking at the new bmw s1000rr. They keep trying to get me to buy one but i just stare at them with a blank look and they usually drop it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one sleek lookin' motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete